Marijuana also known as cannabis is a plant that has a wide variety of compounds including tetrahydrocannabinol (Thc) and cannabinoids (cannabidiol (CBN), cannabinol (CBN), cannabigerol, cannabicromene, cannabicyclol); In relation to Thc its use is recreational in nature and cabinnoids like Cbd, are more applied in the field of medicine for treatment or therapies of certain diseases, it is important to mention that the substances of marijuana can be extracted in form Liquid as are the cannabis oils but it is necessary to know the liquid marijuanas ingredients and a series of procedures that allow to process them. It is also important to mention that there are a variety of products on the market such as the Pure CBD.
Liquid marijuanas ingredients to make CBD oil
Marijuana oils have a great use either in the recreational or medicinal part so if you want to make cannabidiol oil it is important that you know the liquid marijuanas ingredients necessary and that you use the appropriate procedure since to extract liquids from the marijuan is a profitable medicinally and make liquid marijuana can be a very dangerous procedure so you will need the following ingredients:
- Four liters of pure ethyl alcohol
- (28 grams) of dried and crushed Marijuana
- A bowl of glass or ceramic.
- A strainer a container for collecting the filtered liquid.
- You need two pots
- Large wooden spoon, silicone spatula, plastic syringe to dispense oil, funnel.
Once you have all the liquid marijuanas ingredients in regards to the process you must follow the steps in a correct way with the purpose of avoiding accidents that may endanger your life remember that alcohol is volatile.
- You must prepare the space, place all the necessary equipment, look for a level work area and make sure that it is clean and ready before you start and that is a clear work area.
- Place the crushed cannabis in the container
- With the wooden spoon, shake the cannabis material with the solvent for three minutes.
- Place the strainer in the container to collect the filtered liquid. At this point many people repeat the above steps to extract as much resin as possible
Place the water bath with the mixture over high heat until the liquid begins to bubble, a sign that the alcohol is evaporating. When it begins to bubble, the fire goes out, the residual heat present will continue to heat the mixture and evaporate the alcohol. If the mixture stops bubbling, it may be necessary to restart the fire once or twice more in the process usually takes 15 to 25 minutes to complete
Note: It is very important to mention that electric stoves are recommended due to the high degree of volatility of pure ethyl alcohol
Marijuana liquids can be used for medicinal and recreational purposes, when preparing them it is necessary to use several ingredients, to follow a series of procedures that allow the correct elaboration of the product and in the market there are a series of products of excellent quality elaborated from of marijuana as in the case of Pure CBD.